Default From Receipt Populates Units With QTY Received Instead Of QTY Available After Split
(Doc ID 2967911.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Default from Receipt populates units with QTY Received instead of QTY Available after Split receipt.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Receive two units of an item
2. Create an invoice to match one unit - use Default from Receipt to populate the invoice details
3. Update the number of units to ONE in the details
4. Match the invoice using the Split receipt functionality
5. You now have two units received and one unit available
6. Create a second invoice to match the remaining unit.
7. Use Default from Receipt to populate the invoice Details
8. Before clicking Apply - notice that the shipment shows two units Received and One unit available
9. Click Apply and the system populates the invoice detail with two units
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document