Serialized Item Does Not Update UIN_TYPE Column When Sending from RIB FILEIO To OCDS
(Doc ID 2968374.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 19.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that OCDS does not update the UIN_TYPE column when sending from RIB FILEIO to OCDS.
Could you please help us to review and check this issue?
Steps to Reproduce
1. Send the Serialized item to OCDS via FileIO.
2. Create an with correct information (UIN_TYPE=SN, UIN_LABEL=SN, CAPTURE_TIME=S) on the RMS database
3. The item will be created on the OCDS database.
4. However, the UIN_TYPE value does not update correctly.
5. Its value is null (UIN_TYPE = null)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document