EBS-PS: Resource Gantt View In Production Scheduling (PS) Doesn't Display Delay Time Setup For Multi-Capacity Resources
(Doc ID 2968416.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Production Scheduling - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shifts associated to a resource are not displayed in Production scheduling resource gantt view rather shows resource is available 24x7 with no delay time.
Steps to reproduce:
- Manufacturing and Distribution manager responsibility - Navigate to Bill of Materials - Routings - Departments.
- Select the resource, uncheck Available 24 hours flag and assign Shift 1 and Shift 2 to the resource.
- Navigate to WIP - Discrete Jobs - Create new WIP orders.
- Switch to Advanced Planning Administrator responsibility - Run data collections.
- Switch to Production Scheduler responsibility - Create and launch PS Plan.
- Navigate to workbench and open PS Plan in PS application.
- Solve the model and review resource gantt view
- Observe there is no delay time on the resource. It is shown 24x7 available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document