CS TF 184.108.40.206.X GET Web Service For EDQ Availability
(Doc ID 2976165.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Transaction Filtering - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User raised ER for both CS and TF applications on 18.104.22.168.X version:
- OFSAA Product must allow and publish a GET Method for selecting the status of the EDQ Web Services (as Ready for receiving Payments/Customers).
- The GET should capture the status '200' of WS as 'Ready for receiving Payments/Customers'.
- The GET must contain standard fields, not functional intelligent, agnostic and isolate of Product evolution.
- The GET WS should allow checking the availability of additional EDQ Web Services by providing the WS Name as GET parameter.
As example, it is required to have a Web Service Controller “Dummy” with only technical functionality GET. With this idea the OFSAA Platform can be manage in a real native 24 x 7 operative mode.
- Requirement is for both CS and TF
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document