Unable to Log Into Argus Safety or Start the Argus Interchange Service After Applying July 2023 CPU Patch
(Doc ID 2976919.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Life Sciences Argus Safety - Version 8.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Applied the July 2023 CPU Patch on the Web and Transaction Servers according to (Doc ID 2946185.1) as follows:
1. Stop Argus Safety and Interchange Services
2. Install patch using Opatch utility
Opatch apply C:\Users\username\Desktop\Temp\p35348034_190000_MSWIN-x86-64\35348034
4. Installed without errors
5. Interchange Service will not start
6. Tried to log into Argus URL and get the error message:
Rolled back the installed patch on both Transaction and Web Servers as follows and Argus is working fine.
1. Goto actual opatch location
opatch rollback -id 35348034
3. Completed without errors
4. Interchange Service starts
5. Able to log into Argus Safety
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document