Incorrect Japanese PT displays After Importing LLT Test Name
(Doc ID 2978175.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Life Sciences Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Japanese case form > patient tab, the user imported the lab data file which contains the test data with LLT test name.
When viewing the imported lab information in English case form, PT test name populates properly in the test name field. When clicking the green-check icon, LLT with LLT code and PT with PT code have been coded properly.
However, in Japanese case form, LLT test name is populated instead of PT test name.
Due to this, in PT (Code) section, Japanese LLT name is populated with PT code. Japanese PT with PT code supposed to populate in UI.
1. Create the lab data file which contains the Japanese LLT test name with lab data
2. Login to Argus as Argus-J user account
3. Open the case in Japanese case view
4. Go to the patient tab
5. In the lab data section, press the [Import] button and then select the excel file that prepared in step1
6. Press [Ok] button to the message box.
7. Review the newly added test data in the patient tab > lab data section.
In English case view mode, PT test name is populated in the "Test Name" field and "PT(Code)" section.
However, in Japanese case view mode, LLT test name is populated in the "Test Name" field instead of PT test name.
Due to this issue, LLT test name with PT code is populated in the "PT (Code)"section. PT test name with PT code supposed to display here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document