Agile Web Client Allows Addition of Activities to Complete Projects, but Gantt Chart Does Not Allow to Add Activities to a Compete Project
(Doc ID 2978184.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are not able to add any task to an existing projects which is in Complete status using Agile Web Client, but it is possible to add an activity to a completed Project in using Gantt Chart.
The same should be possible with Gantt Chart.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Logon Agile Web Client as any user.
2. Open any project which is in complete status.
3. Click Gantt Chart button and select "Full Lock Mode".
4. Gantt Chart applet is launched.
5. In Gantt Chart, the buttons are grayed out and it is not possible to add any task to an existing project.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document