Over-Receipt Transfer Does Not Post TRAN_CODE 30 Or 32 - It Only Generates TRAN_CODE 44 (TC44)
(Doc ID 2978195.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The receipt of an item that is not a transfer does not generate all TRAN_CODEs (TCs) related to the receipt and causes a mismatch in financials.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a transfer with several items for a specific location (SIM STORE).
2. Receive all items on transfer and a few more items, not on transfer (receipt on SIM).
3. Check the TRAN_DATA table records generated for this TSF.
- Note that for the over receipt items, this only generated TC44 and any over receipt TC22 or 30/32 or 37/38.
4. Cancel receipt for one item that was the receipt and not shipped.
- Note that this new "receipt" canceled generates several TCs, including TC22 with over receipt in negative.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document