Transfer (TSF And TSF_LINE_ITEM) Are Not Updated When A SoStatusCre Message With Status 'NI' Is Published To SIM
(Doc ID 2978700.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When External Warehouse Management System (WMS) publishes a SOStatusCre message with status as 'NI' (No Inventory), the message is not subscribed by SIM. Subsequently the table TSF AND TSF_LINE_ITEM is not updated for the corresponding Stock Order.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Transfer (Warehouse to Store) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
2. The Stock Order message will flow to both WMS and SIM.
3. Ensure that the available inventory in WMS is not sufficient to fulfill the stock order.
4. Notice that WMS sends the SOStatus message to RMS with Status = NI.
5. Notice that RMS TSFDETAIL.TSF_QTY is reduced by the canceled quantity and TSFDETAIL.CANCELLED_QTY gets updated with the same.
6. Notice that SIM does not subscribe to the SOStatusCre message to remove/update the tsf_line_item.QUANTITY_REQUESTED and tsf_line_item.QUANTITY_APPROVED field for the item that has been canceled/modified and tsf.STATUS does not change to canceled (10) when the quantity of pieces resets the transfer
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document