Not Able to Remove Users from a User Group
(Doc ID 2984600.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Assurance - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Within the Unified Assurance user interface, navigate to Configuration -> AAA -> User Groups.
2. Click on a group name in question, which will display the User Group (edit) window on the right-hand side of the page.
3. Within the User Group (edit) window, under the “Users” section, click on a username.
4. Click on the “Remove” button
5. Click on the “Submit” button, which will then display the message “Users may be added to a group but not removed”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document