In 'BOM(Bill Of Materials) Comparison Report' Execution Wrong Error 'No Privilege' for Selected Items in Wizard and Error 'Failed to load PDF document' While Opening the Generated PDF
(Doc ID 2986164.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BOM Comparison Report fails to generate a valid file for specific users.
The following behavior is observed by such users:
a.Description shows Error:"No Privilege" for items selected in the report wizard.
b.When finishes execution the generated report fails to open with error:"Failed to load PDF document".
Users facing this issue have 'Enforce Field Level Read' privilege in one of the roles. The report works fine for the user if this privilege is disabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Agile Web Client:http(s)://<FQDN>:<port>/Agile/PLMServlet as a user having privilege 'Enforce Field Level Read'.
2. From Home page go to Reports | Standard Reports | Product Reports | BOM Comparison Report.
3. Execute the Report.
4. Select items and add in the wizard.
5. Description filed shows "No Privilege" for the items. All other fields display correct values.
6. Proceed to Finish and execute the report.
7. Generated file is corrupted.
8. Receives error:"Failed To Load PDF Document" when opening the PDF file.
Upgraded from 9.3.3 to 9.3.6 release.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document