BCE - Transactions With Future Posting Date Not Process When The Posting Date Is Reached
(Doc ID 2987477.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Balance Computation Engine - Version 8.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue with Transaction Run with Posting Date not process when the Posting Date is reached.
Steps to Simulate:
1) Added a transaction with FIC_MIS_DATE : 8-SEP-2023 and posting date as 9-SEP-2023 in FSI_DECOMPOSED_FAH_JOURNALS
2) Executed BCE batch by selecting fic_mis_date as 8-SEP-2023 in PMF
3) So, the transaction was not processed as posting date is greater than fic_mis_date (9-Sep > 8-Sep)
4) Executed BCE batch again without any changes to data in FSI_DECOMPOSED_FAH_JOURNALS by selecting fic_mis_date as 9-Sep in PMF
5) Transaction with posting date as 8-SEP-2023 is not processed yet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document