Last updated on JULY 05, 2010
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version: 4.5.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 05-JUL-2010***
You query a term in the Dictionary Search Term field in the Events Query Window on the Case Query screen.
The following error appears in a pop-up window:
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kkxpityp1], , , , , , , 
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SYS_SQL", line 826
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SQL", line 39
ORA-06512: at "ENSITE.POPULATEQTEMP"
This error occurs also in the Product Query Window on the Case Query screen when querying the Product or Product Type field.
1. Connect as SUPERUSER or another appropriate user.
2. Select Cases -> Query Cases
3. In the Query Window field select 'Events' from the drop down list.
4. Enter “DIABETES MELLITUS EXACERBATED” on Dictionary Search Term field.
5. Select Actions -> Retrieve Cases
6. Observe ORA-600 error in pop-up window.
7. Observe no data is retrieved after error acknowledgement.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms