Last updated on APRIL 06, 2016
Applies to:Wireless Option - Version 9.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 14-Apr-2010
Checked for relevance on 05-Aug-2013
Unable to send SMS to a mobile phone in a new install of application server using the following
2) Click on PIM
3) Click on "Short Messaging".
4) A page opens for sending
5) In the Radio Buttons Labled "Type" choose "SMS"
6) In the TextField labled "Subject" enter any subject like "Test SMS"
7) In the TextArea labled "Body" enter the SMS text like "This Is Test SMS"
8) In the TextArea labled "Recipients" enter the mobile number to whom SMS has to be sent
9) Then click on "Send" button
10)You will get the following output :
Body:This is Test SMS
was sent to:+xxxxxxxxxxxx
Do you want to add this message to your list of predefined messages?
11) But no SMS was actually sent .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms