Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Thesaurus Management System - Version: 4.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"***Checked for relevance on 08-Sep-2008***"
"***Checked for relevance on 27-Apr-2010***"
When attempting to login to TMS Browser the following error message is displayed in the page:
- This is happening in a TMS instance cloned from other TMS 4.5 database
- You already confirmed that the user is inserted in table OPA_ACCOUNTS.
- You already checked the privileges for the user (See <<Note 286175.1>> TMS HTML Browser Login Results In Error Message 'Missing Seeddate for OpaSettings')
- Open the page to login to TMS Browser
- Provide username and password
- Click login button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms