"You have encountered an unexpected error" While Defining The Table Processing Key For FEM Balances
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 11.5.10
This problem can occur on any platform.
When attempting to define a Table Processing Key for FEM Balances, the following error message appears:
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance.
1. Go to "Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator" responsibility
2. Choose "Administration tab"
3. Go to the "Objects and Columns" option under the "Registration" section
4. In "Table Name" field under "Search", select "FEM_BALANCES" and in Display Name field select "Balances".
5. Click the "Go" button.
6. Click the "Update" field on the List
The following error then appears on the next screen:
"You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance."
The following is an excerpt of the debug results from setting the FND: Diagnostics = YES profile
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-04068: existing state of
packages has been discarded
ORA-04063: package body "APPS.FEM_TABLE_REGISTRATION_PKG" has errors
ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called
ORA-06512: at line 1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms