FEM_BALANCES Table Registration Error: Not All Required Columns Have Been Mapped
(Doc ID 357580.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 11.5.10 to 12.0.4
This problem can occur on any platform.
When attempting to register FEM_BALANCES table, the following error occurs in "Update Interface Table Column Mapping" window.
Not all required columns have been mapped.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Registered FEM_BALANCES successfully.
2. Un-registered FEM_BALANCES.
3. Created unique index for FEM_BALANCES table.
4. Created unique index for FEM_BAL_INTERFACE_T table.
5. Re-registered FEM_BALANCES.
6. Tab through the options to Update Interface Table Column Mapping window.
This is where you specify mapping between FEM_BALANCES and FEM_BAL_INTERFACE_T tables.
7. Specify blank for the following required columns:
8. Save and Next and receive error: "Not all required columns have been mapped"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document