Orgs Not Available For Responsibility Assignment
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 31-OCT-2013***
On 11.5.10 setting up ASCP to collect data from Oracle Process Manufacturing.
A single Instance Code was defined in ASCP with four associated Organization Codes.
When attempting to Assign Organizations to Responsibilities only two Organizations Codes were available for assignment.
Customer wanted to assign all organzations to the Advanced Supply Chain Planner responsbility.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. As responsibility 'Advanced Planning Administrator' setup an Instance.
2. In Organizations detail form insert and enabled 4 organization rows:
3. As responsibility 'Advanced Planning Administrator' navigated to Organization Security
4. Select 'Advanced Supply Chain Planner' responsibility.
5. Only two Organizations are available for assignment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms