Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2007
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Applications (OFSA)
Oracle Rate Manager
Oracle Financial Data Manager - Version: 4.5.39
This problem can occur on any platform.
Expect change for description of currency in Rate Manager to apply properly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. OFSA install (with English language only) on a server.
2. OFSA client installed on a Windows2000 client with non-english locale (in our case Chinese).
3. Start Rate Manager in the client and connect to the OFSA server.
4. Expand the tree for any of the currency defined in the system.
5. Modify the description and click [Apply].
6. Re-open the modified currency, but the description was not changed.
The same issue can be repeated on a Windows XP client.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot maintain the description of currencies in Oracle Rate Manager using their Chinese Windows 2000 workstations.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms