OGL EPF : Unable To Add A New Level To A Hierarchy in DHM Created from An OGL Hierarchy Rule
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 184.108.40.206
OGL EPF Data Integration
This problem can occur on any platform.
Unable to add additional hierarchy layer to any dimensions linked to GL segments.
Expect the functionality to be the same as the dimensions not linked to GL where additional
hierarchy layers can be added
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run the Hierarchy Rule from EPF Administrator -> Data Rules -> Oracle Dimension Sources -> Chart of Accounts -> Define Hierarchy Rule.
2. Navigate to Configuration Rules -> Dimension -> Hierarchy
3. Switch Dimensions to the appropriate dimension
4. Query up the generated OGL hierarchy
5. Click the link for the Hierarchy Definition and Update
No button to create/add additional levels to the existing hierarchy.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms