DLYPRG Program Fails With Integrity Constraint Violation If ALC (Actual Landed Cost) Exists
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 10.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
The daily purge batch fails overnight due to the unhandled condition where an item existing on a fashion pack created out of an order is deleted and there is an entry in the ALC_HEAD table corresponding to that order.
Steps to Recreate:
1. From rtkstrt, select Ordering à Orders.
2. In ordfind, select New Order from Action drop-down list and click OK.
3. In ordhead, enter the same supplier number, department and click Items button.
Make sure that prepack checkbox is checked.
4. In ordmtxws, enter a parent item that has diffs. Enter order quantities and click Prepack button.
5. In fashpack, enter all the relevant fields and click OK.
6. In ordmtxws, a new pack item is created whose component is that parent item mentioned in step 4.
7. In ordsku, click OK.
8. Submit and approve the order.
9. Cancel the order.
10. Delete the component item of the parent item mentioned in step 4.
11. Run the dlyprg program.
Notice that the batch aborts with the following error,
” dlyprg_1~20060407053117~del_item~ITEM_MASTER~-2292~ORA-02292: integrity constraint (RMSDEV101A.AHD_IEM_FK) violated - child record found~DELETE in package DEL_ITEM ITEM: 100805973, key_value=100805973”
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms