Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 11.5.10
This problem can occur on any platform.
When creating a new Hierarchy, there are no child values found when clicking on "Add" for a node and searching with the wildcard %.
- Go to "Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator"
- Go to "Configuration Rules" → "Dimension" → "Hierarchy"
- Click on "Create"
- Select appropriate characteristics, levels, root nodes, etc.
- Click "Yes" when asked if you want to go "Build Details"
- Add node levels rows
- Click on the "Add" button for a node
- Use % to search for all child values
The following is returned by the search: no data exists
You create a new Hierarchy for the Calendar Period dimension. You add nodes for "Year" and "Quarter". When you click on the "Add" button for the "Quarter" node, you cannot find any month child values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms