Retail Warehouse Management Systems (RWMS) ITEM_MASTER User Defined Attributes (UDA) Fields Being Modified By Retail Merchandise Systems (RMS) ITEM_ID Updates
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 10.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 14-Aug-2012
When Retail Merchandising System (RMS) updates ITEM_ID data in Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS), RWMS owned fields are being updated. Why are these fields being modified? Certain RWMS ITEM_MASTER data should not get changed by RMS.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Set an ITEM_IDs ITEM_MASTER_UDA6 field to 'Y'.
2. Set the ITEM_DEFAULT UDA6 field for the department to 'Y'.
3. Make a change in the item country/vendor in RMS.
4. Process eway message in RDM
5. View the ITEM_IDs ITEM_MASTER_UDA6 field again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms