Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 11.5.10 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 11.5.10 in Production:
After setting the Profile Option Firm Purchase Orders within Time Fence to YES the Purchase Orders
within the time fence is not getting firmed up.
Customer Expects that the Purchase Orders should be firmed and they should not be rescheduled if
the plan is run again.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the following Profile Options
Firm Purchase Orders within Time Fence = YES
MSO: Net All Firm Supplies Before Create Planned order = No
2. Create a Purchase Item and create a demand for the same.
3. Collect the data and associate it with a ASCP Plan.
4. Run the Plan and release the Planned Order.
5. After creating the Purchase Order collect the same and check in the workbench.
6. The Purchase Order within the time fence is not firmed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms