FEM: Error You Do Not Have Access To Any Updateable Folders Or Folder LOV Blank in Create Hierarchy
(Doc ID 377527.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. When attempting to Create a Hierarchy for the Dimension Calendar Period the Folder LOV is blank
There is no error message showing on the screen despite Folder being a mandatory field
1. Navigate EPF/ Configuration Rules/ Dimension / Hierarchy
2. Switch to: Calendar Period
3. Select Create
4. When the form opens, the first mandatory field 'Folder' is blank and has no available selection in the LOV
2. When attempting to use the Data Rules Dimension Loader the following error occurs :-
You do not have access to any updateable folders. Please contact your System Administrator for assistance.
1. Navigate EPF/ Data Rules/ Data Loader
2. Error Occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document