Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 184.108.40.206
This problem can occur on any platform.
1. When attempting to Create a Hierarchy for the Dimension Calendar Period the Folder LOV is blank
There is no error message showing on the screen despite Folder being a mandatory field
1. Navigate EPF/ Configuration Rules/ Dimension / Hierarchy
2. Switch to: Calendar Period
3. Select Create
4. When the form opens, the first mandatory field 'Folder' is blank and has no available selection in the LOV
2. When attempting to use the Data Rules Dimension Loader the following error occurs :-
You do not have access to any updateable folders. Please contact your System Administrator for assistance.
1. Navigate EPF/ Data Rules/ Data Loader
2. Error Occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms