Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 11.5.10
AIX Based Systems (32-bit)
After the E-Business Suite instance has been up and running for a variable amount of time on an IBM AIX platform, in Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator, when you select a value from a list of values, the value does not appear in the interface. This behavior occurs when a value in the list is selected either using "Quick Select" or selecting the circle next to the item and clicking on the Select button. The value is not populated in the HTML form. The interface box is blank.
- Go to Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator
- Go to "Configuration Rules" → "Dimension" → "Definition"
- Go to "Switch Dimension" → "More..."
- Search for a dimension and select it from the list
The Dimension "List of Values" screen disappears but the "Switch Dimension" box is still empty. The "Switch Dimension" box should contain the name of the dimension you just selected.
- This behavior occurs when selecting from all "List of Values" screens in Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator
- This behavior also occurs in Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting (EPB)
- You can type the "List of Value" item directly into the box to populate it
(You must enter the entire item name. Typing in part of the name with a wild card (%) does not
You can fix this behavior by bouncing the applications instance but the behavior re-appears after a variable amount of time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms