Dimension Member Spreadsheet Only Loads First 10 Members In Spreadsheet
(Doc ID 382951.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 11.5.10
This problem can occur on any platform.
In Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator, when loading Dimension members using the "Create from Spreadsheet" WebADI spreadsheet interface, only the first ten rows are loaded into Enterprise Performance Foundation.
Steps to replicate:
- Go to "Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator"
- Go to "Configuration Rules" → "Dimension" → "Members"
- Select "Natural Account" from the "Switch Dimension" list
- Click on "Create from Spreadsheet"
- Populate the spreadsheet by pasting in values
- In Excel, select "Oracle" → "Upload"
Only the first 10 rows are uploaded.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!