ASCP Inline Forecast Consumption Not Using Backward or Forward Days
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:MSCFNSCW.FMB - Planner Workbench
*** Checked for relevance on 15-Nov-2016 ***
It is found that the forward and backward forecast consumption is not taking place though the plan is setup to consume the forecast: Consume by Forecast Buckets, forward days: 10, backward days: 10 and Include Sales Orders.
EXPECTED BEHAVIOR: Expected is that the sales order quantities are being consumed by the Forecast and, thus, no cumulative planned orders will be generated.
We have verified that
1. Item's Forecast Control is "Consume and Derive".
2. MRP:Compute Sales Order Changes : Yes
3. MRP:Consume Fcst Set Summary : No
4. MRP:Consume Forecast : Yes
5. Sales Order falls within the Backward/Forward days on the f/c set
6. CONSUME BY FORECAST BUCKET: Yes
7. Backward Consumption Days: 10
8. Forward Consumption Days: 10
9. Include Sales Orders: Yes
References: Bug# 5110961, SR# 5186181.993, Uploaded Screenshot of the horizontal plan with issue highlighted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms