ASCP Inline Forecast Consumption Not Using Backward or Forward Days
(Doc ID 393096.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:MSCFNSCW.FMB - Planner Workbench
It is found that the forward and backward forecast consumption is not taking place though the plan is setup to consume the forecast: Consume by Forecast Buckets, forward days: 10, backward days: 10 and Include Sales Orders.
We have verified that
1. Item's Forecast Control is "Consume and Derive".
2. MRP:Compute Sales Order Changes : Yes
3. MRP:Consume Fcst Set Summary : No
4. MRP:Consume Forecast : Yes
5. Sales Order falls within the Backward/Forward days on the f/c set
6. CONSUME BY FORECAST BUCKET: Yes
7. Backward Consumption Days: 10
8. Forward Consumption Days: 10
9. Include Sales Orders: Yes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document