Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 11.0.3 to 11.0.4 [Release 11]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on February 13, 2015
The "automatch" process updates the INVC_MATCH_STATUS in the SHIPMENT table, SHIPMENT.INVC_MATCH_STATUS to ‘M’ (matched), when the invoice is quantity matched but Unresolved Match (URMTCH) because of cost discrepancy.
Steps to Reproduce:
In Retail Merchandising System (RMS):
1. Create an order with just one item.
2. Ship and receive the order completely.
In Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM):
3. On the Document Maintenance tab, click on the Document Search hyperlink.
4. On the Document Search screen, select Action as ‘New’ and Document Type as ‘Merchandise Invoice’ and click OK.
5. On the Invoice Maintenance Header screen, enter the required information and create an invoice with only cost discrepancy for the order created in step 1. Click OK.
6. Run "automatch" batch process.
7. Note that in IM_DOC_HEAD the status is ‘URMTCH’, but in the shipment table INVC_MATCH_STATUS is ‘M’.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms