Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 10.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 18-Feb-2015
Slow performance experienced in the Radio Frequency (RF) Return To Stock screen.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log in into Radio Frequency (RF) screen
2. On the main menu, go to inventory management menu
3. Select return to stock menu
4. Scan CONTAINER_ID which have single item (container status ‘D’).
5. Press 'F4' to process return to stock.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms