Graphic PDR Report Fails when Transforming Overflow pages
(Doc ID 397170.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 220.127.116.11
Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version: 4.5 and later [Release: 4.5 and later]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 04-Aug-2010***
Execution of the graphic PDR report fails.
- The following error is reported in the reports queue manager:
Job 1373 Terminated with Error :
BACKGROUND is deprecated. See help for more information. MSG-00010: 328900:
SRW.RUN_REPORT failed. Updating failure text. REP-1825: Before Report trigger returned
- If PDR report debug information is enable the corresponding file jxxxxxx.log shows the following message(s):
[19:46:32] Now transforming Overflow section for R522363601
[19:46:38] Failed to transform Overflow section for R522363601
- File reports.log shows the following error, which is generated at the time that file 0000000xxx_B.xml is converted to pdf with command xml2pdf.bat :
REP-0069: Internal error
REP-57054: In-process job terminated:Terminated with error:
REP-1212: Object 'TextString_1' is not fully enclosed by its enclosing object
- The documents included in the report have a DCI book page with a page number of more than 3 digits.
- Patch 18.104.22.168 was already applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document