Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-Jan-2012***
***Checked for relevance on 10-Oct-2013***
Maintain Margin Strategy generates Worksheet in RPM_WORKSHEET_DATA with empty
PROPOSED_RETAIL field although the retail price is below cost price.
Steps to Reproduce:
With vdate = 31/08/2006
1. Create Price Zone Group 64 which has ZONE_ID 75
2. Assign location 1000000001 to zone 75
3. Create margin MBC '30' with 1 item assigned 100019227 (from dept 99) for ZONE_ID = 75
- item 100019227 has child items 100019235, 100019243
- all the mentioned items have active relationship with location 1000000001
4. Look at item 100019235 and location 1000000001.
5. There are entries in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL for this item, location with SELLING_RETAIL=2.21
(earliest date 30/08/2006) <- all selling_retail values are the same
6. There are entries in FUTURE_COST for this item, location with all costs= 100, 200, 300
(on 3 following days 31/08/2006 .. 2/09/2006)
7. Create Maintain Margin Strategy
- Calendar - Every Day (Start Date=01/09/2006, Review Period = 1, Days between Review=0)
- Dept = 99
- Zone = 75
- Auto-Approve = 'Yes'
- Cost Change Forward Days = 1
- Method = Market Basket Margin
- Code '30' Target Margin = 30 (from 25 to 35)
8. Run merchExtractKickOffBatch.sh batch.
Notice the following:
-- Worksheet visible by user from GUI is empty
-- No price changes are generated
-- In RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL the proposed_retail is empty
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms