Maintain Margin Strategy Does Not Propose Price Changes
(Doc ID 402481.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-Jan-2012***
***Checked for relevance on 10-Oct-2013***
Maintain Margin Strategy generates Worksheet in RPM_WORKSHEET_DATA with empty PROPOSED_RETAIL field although the retail price is below cost price.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Price Zone Group <PZ_GROUP_VALUE1> which has ZONE_ID <ZONE_ID_VALUE1>
2. Assign location <LOCATION_VALUE1> to zone <ZONE_ID_VALUE1>
3. Create margin MBC '30' with 1 item assigned <ITEM_VALUE1> (from dept <DEPT_VALUE1>) for ZONE_ID = <ZONE_ID_VALUE1>
- item <ITEM_VALUE1> has child items <CHILD_ITEM_VALUE1>, <CHILD_ITEM_VALUE2>
- all the mentioned items have active relationship with location <LOCATION_VALUE1>
4. Look at item <CHILD_ITEM_VALUE1> and location <LOCATION_VALUE1>.
5. There are entries in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL for this item, location with SELLING_RETAIL=2.21
(earliest date vdate-1) <- all selling_retail values are the same
6. There are entries in FUTURE_COST for this item, location with all costs= 100, 200, 300
(on 3 following days vdate .. vdate+2)
7. Create Maintain Margin Strategy
- Calendar - Every Day (Start Date=vdate+1, Review Period = 1, Days between Review=0)
- Dept = <DEPT_VALUE1>
- Zone = <ZONE_ID_VALUE1>
- Auto-Approve = 'Yes'
- Cost Change Forward Days = 1
- Method = Market Basket Margin
- Code '30' Target Margin = 30 (from 25 to 35)
8. Run merchExtractKickOffBatch.sh batch.
Notice the following:
-- Worksheet visible by user from GUI is empty
-- No price changes are generated
-- In RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL the proposed_retail is empty
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document