Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 26-Dec-2011***
***Checked for relevance on 03-Nov-2013***
After creating clearance/maintain margin strategy, you ran the merchandise extract kick off batch for the generation of worksheets. You made sure that no item/location is existing on more than one regular strategy (competitive/clearance/margin) and one maintain margin strategy.
Why did the batch run not produce any worksheets for clearance and competitive strategies?
Steps to Reproduce:
1.From task pad, select price strategy > create price strategy.
The create pricing strategy workspace opens.
2. In the type field, select clearance.
3. Click next. Additional strategy fields appear.
4. Enter the ID of the merchandise level you want to apply the strategy to,
or click the LOV button and select the appropriate merchandise level.
5. Select the zones for the strategy:
6. In the price guides field, enter the ID of the price guide field, or click the LOV button and select a price
7. In the calendar field, enter the ID of the calendar you want to associate with the strategy, or click the
LOV button and select a calendar.
8. In the suspend field, select the check box to indicate that reviews of the existing strategy are stopped.
9. In the new calendar field, enter the ID of the calendar you want to associate with the strategy,
or click the LOV button and select a calendar.
10. Click define strategy details. The clearance strategy details pane opens.
11. In the markdown percent field, select the price from which the clearance price is calculated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms