Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 126.96.36.199.1
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (32-bit)
***Checked for relevance on 09-Mar-2011***
Steps to Reproduce :-
- Create a Plan. (for example, with /service/telco/gsm/telephony service. A delayed Telco gsm session event and a monthly cycle forward event)
- Created an account with this plan on 27th july and while subscribing the plan set the product start and end dates respectively to July 27th and 10th August.
- Purchased the same product again on the same day through product purchase tab and set the start and end dates for this product respectively as August 11th and August 20th
- Moved the pin_virtual_time to 2nd august and rated a CDR
- Rating was successful.
- Moved the pin_virtual_time to 13th august and tried to rate, got an error saying this account have no valid products.
But at this time only the first instance of the product is in Inactive state and not the second instance as the second instance of the product is set to get activated on 11th august.
The Process log will not contain any information for the second instance of the product.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms