Customer Center Fails When Loading Larger Number of Accounts and Browsing Event Details
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we open large number of accounts at the same time in Customer Center, it fails to browse events for an account.
1. Run Customer Center
2. Open an accounts having reasonable number of events generated
3. Open Event Browser
4. Mark some event
5. Go to View->Event Details...
6. View the event by resolving some link fields e.g. to see the details of underlying object.
7. Make sure you use buttons Back and Forward on Event Detail pop-up window
8. It maybe necessary to run steps: 3-7 several times, possible for more than one account until you hit the problem
The problem is, at some point a sand-glass icon appears and from then on the event viewing is no longer usable - it's not possible to browse event details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms