Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 184.108.40.206.1
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows 2000
HP 9000 HP-UX 11.0 (32 bit)
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (32-bit)
Checked for relevance on 19-Aug-2011.
When we perform multiple plan transitions between two plans Plan1 and Plan2 , the third attempt will result in closing the wrong instance of the source plan.
Consider two plans Plan1 and Plan2 with the transition rules set for Plan1 to Plan2 and Plan2 to Plan1, the steps to reproduce the problem :
1. Create an account with Plan1 on 1st Jan 2007.
2. Move pin_virtual_time to 10 Jan 2007
3. Perform transition from Plan1 to Plan2.
-- With this step, Plan1 status is closed and Plan2 is active.
4. Move pin_virtual_time to 15 Jan 2007
5. Perform transition from Plan2 to Plan1.
-- Now, Plan2 becomes closed and a new instance of Plan1 becomes active.
6. Move pin_virtual_time to 20 Jan 2007
7. Perform transition from Plan1 to Plan2.
Expected Result :
The instance of Plan1 created in step3 should be closed, and a new instance of Plan2 should become active.
Actual Result :
The system attempts to close the instance of Plan1 created in step1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms