Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Profitability Manager - Version: 220.127.116.11
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Edit the pftnewprods.txt file to configure the file for the system on which
the PFT product will be installed. Only the following entries should be modified:
· main_tspace - tablespace to use for creating tables
· index_tspace - tablespace to use for indexing
· temp_tspace - tablespace to use for creating temporary segments
· sizing_factor - sizing factor for application
· default_tspace - default tablespace for object creation
Should these tablespaces be created manually, if so how big should they be?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms