Create Releases Program Not Creating PO From Requisition
(Doc ID 419647.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 11.5.9 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find Create Release program not creating Releases from Requisition.
Expecting Create Release program to create Releases. The source details are not populated although
the item is on an approved blanket agreement with sufficient amount.
1. Release planned order from 11.5.10 destination instance
2. Review at the requisition created on the source.
3. Source details are not populated although the item is on an approved Blanket Agreement with
4. ASL is set to Automatic Release/Review.
5. Create releases program does not create any releases.
11.5.10 APS (destination) and 11.5.9 ERP (source instance)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document