OGL EPF : Revenue Favorable Data Displayed As Negative in Enterprise Performance Foundation (EPF)
(Doc ID 420438.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 18.104.22.168
OGL EPF Data Integration
Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting - Version: 22.214.171.124
This problem can occur on any platform.
Set the Better/Worse indicator to "No" for the accounts (beginning with 4) in the dimension member setup in EPF. The "FEM: Signage Methodology" profile option is set to Standard GAAP. Have also tried the other two FEM: Signage Methodology profile options:
1. absolute - adds incorrectly
2. Reverse GAAP other values are incorrect.
Ran the Balances Rule after setting the Better/Worse values; then refreshed the Business Area, ran the Business Process to load the data and aggregate it, then refreshed the views. The values displayed in Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting (EPB) are showing up negative for revenue. The values displayed in FEM_BALANCES in Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation (EPF) for revenue are also negative.
Expect values displayed in EPB are showing up positive for revenue
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the Better/Worse indicator to 'Yes' for the revenue accounts (accounts beginning with 4) in the dimension member setup in EPF.
2. Set the "FEM: Signage Methodology" profile option to Standard GAAP.
3. Ran the balances rules after setting the Better/Worse values
4. Then refreshed the Business Area
5. Ran the Business Process to load the data and aggregate it
6. Then refreshed the views.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!