"Automatch" Batch Does Not Route Discrepancies on Multi-Unresolved Invoices
(Doc ID 420964.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The status of invoices remains at "MURMTH" after running "AutoMatchService" batch. Invoices are not routed for discrepancy resolution as expected.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a purchase order (PO) for 8 units. Receive 9.
2. Create 6 invoices: 2 x 3 units. 3 x 1 units. 1 x 2 units. (11 units)
3. Run "AutoMatchService" batch. All invoices should move to "MURMTH".
4. In summary match screen remove 2 invoices for one unit each, leaving 9 units. Online match the remaining invoices.
5. Note that the status of 2 invoices removed from auto group remains at "MURMTH".
6. Add details to both invoices.
7. Run "AutoMatchService" batch and notice that the 2 invoices remain at "MURMTH" and are not routed for discrepancy resolution as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document