Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance Jun-2013
The status of invoices remains at "MURMTH" after running "AutoMatchService" batch. Invoices are not routed for discrepancy resolution as expected.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a purchase order (PO) for 8 units. Receive 9.
2. Create 6 invoices: 2 x 3 units. 3 x 1 units. 1 x 2 units. (11 units)
3. Run "AutoMatchService" batch. All invoices should move to "MURMTH".
4. In summary match screen remove 2 invoices for one unit each, leaving 9 units. Online match the remaining invoices.
5. Note that the status of 2 invoices removed from auto group remains at "MURMTH".
6. Add details to both invoices.
7. Run "AutoMatchService" batch and notice that the 2 invoices remain at "MURMTH" and are not routed for discrepancy resolution as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms