'Invalid Environment ID' Error Received When Running Reports
(Doc ID 422376.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.2 to 12.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on August 14th, 2013.
Checked for relevance on June 29, 2016
In Retail Merchandising System (RMS), when attempting to run reports the following error occurs:
Error: REP-56107: Invalid environment id rms12arep for Job Type report in the command line
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log on to RMS.
- Double click "View Reports".
- In the printing window, select module "Items".
- In the printing window, select report "Mass Item Change Rejection Report".
- In the printing window, click the Print button.
- In the newly launched browser, input the user password for Database User Authentication and click the Submit button.
- Notice that error message "REP-56107: Invalid environment id rms12arep for Job Type report in the command line" is then displayed in the browser.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document