LOAD SEARCH IN RDC NOT WORKING PROPERLY
(Doc ID 422427.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version 4.5.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you load Search in RDC is not properly working. The OK and Cancel button under the Data Criteria is missing after loading the previously Saved Search. The only way to remove the SUBSEARCH screen is to use the File Exit.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Logon to RDC
2) Select <STUDY_NAME> as study
3) The Search Screen appears and specify the following:
Patient : <PATIENT_RANGE>
Visit /Pages: <VISIT_NAME>
Data : For <DCMQ2> where Sex = <GENDER>
4) Click OK and Save Search --- <SEARCH_NAME>
5) Exit RDC and Log back in again
6) Click on Load Search and select <SEARCH_NAME>
7) The Data Criteria appears without OK and Cancel button
The only way to get out of the SUBSEARCH is to use the File Exit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document