Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Profitability Manager - Version: 22.214.171.124
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 126.96.36.199 FEM.D.1 Rollup #2, PFT.A.1 Rollup #2, incorrect results are generated for mapping
rules not in the FEM schema for balances > 9999999999999. If the same mapping rule is repeated on
a table in the FEM schema, the results are as correct as expected.
Expect the same results for tables both inside and outside the FEM schema.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created CALC_TEST table in XXCUS schema
2. Created CALC_TEST_T table in XXCUS schema
3. Registered CALC_TEST table
4. Ran Detail Client Data Loader to load test data from CALC_TEST_T to CALC_TEST
5. Created Simple Source on Mapping Rule
6. Ran mapping rule:
Output should have been 923456789012345 * 2 = 1846913578024690
Instead Output = 999999999999
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms