Unable To Save Audit Change Using F10 Key
(Doc ID 429533.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version 4.5.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Clinical version 4.5.1, find that F10 key doesn't work when a change is made. The Audit trail box appears to recognize the change but when Key-F10 is pressed to save the comments entered, the Audit box remains. The only way to save and exit the Audit box is to click on the Save button
Expect to be able to use F10 key to save the comments entered and exit out of the Audit box.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Log into OC.
2. go to Data Entry -> Update.
3. Bring up a patient data.
4. Modify any field for the patient.
5. Hit the tab key and Audit box appears.
6. Enter comments
7. And hit F10 key to save and it does not do anything.
8. have to click on the save button manually to close the Audit box.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document