Unable To Save Audit Change Using F10 Key
Last updated on JULY 05, 2007
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 4.5.1
This problem can occur on any platform.
Expect to be able to use F10 key to save the comments entered and exit out of the Audit box.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Log into OC.
2. go to Data Entry -> Update.
3. Bring up a patient data.
4. Modify any field for the patient.
5. Hit the tab key and Audit box appears.
6. Enter comments
7. And hit F10 key to save and it does not do anything.
8. have to click on the save button manually to close the Audit box.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms