Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 11.5.10
Oracle Profitability Manager - Version: 11.5.10
This problem can occur on any platform.
In Profitability Manager, after canceling a long running Mapping Rule, undoing the results successfully, and re-running the Mapping Rule, some of the outputted values are double what they should be. You notice that after clicking the "Cancel Request" button twice for the Mapping Rule request (because the button appears twice), the rule continues to write records to the output table until all records have been processed. The "Cancel Request" button is not stopping the Mapping Rule process.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Go to "Profitability Manager"
- Go to "Business Rule" → "Mapping" and run a Mapping Rule
- Go to "Process Management" → "Requests" → "View Requests"
- Click on the "Details" icon next to the running Mapping Rule request
- Cancel the request: Click on the "Cancel Request" button → Click Yes → Click "Cancel Request" again → Click Yes
- Immediately undo the request from the "Executed Rules" screen
- Re-run the Mapping Rule
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms