Last updated on MAY 21, 2007
Applies to:Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version: 4.5.1
This problem can occur on any platform.
On OC RDC 4.5.1, we find that an audit trail does not reflect the correct data value for a date question.
We expect to see the full date (ie MM/DD/YYYY) for the audit trail.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Set date type as MY in DCM questions level.
2. Enter a full date in RDC (ex: 5/29/06)
3. save the form
4. Change the date in RDC(ex: 5/30/06)
5. save the form
6. Click on Audit trail in RDC
7. The date would be displayed as MAY-2006
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms