Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 11.0.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance Aug 2013
While running PriceEventExecutionBatch.sh, the batch fails while calling RPM_PRICE_EVENT_SQL.UPDATE_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE. The error received is:
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into RPM
- Create and approve a price change for a specific tran item and zone for next day
- Move vdate to next day and bounce the server.
- Create and approve another price change for the same tran item and zone for next day.
- Move vdate again to next day and bounce server.
- At this point, you have two approved price changes that are effective in the past
- Execute priceEventExecutionBatch.sh - Observe error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms