Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 11.5.10
This problem can occur on any platform.
ORA-06502: PL/SQL numeric or value error: character string buffer too small
ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("FEM"."FEM_HIER_VALUE_SETS_T"."VALUE_SET_DISPLAY_CODE")
1. Clicked "Create from Spreadsheet" option for hierarchy.
2. Entered rows of data into the hierarchy.
3. On spreadsheet, entered the parameters.
4. Selected from menu ORACLE > Upload.
5. Received the error above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms