Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Profitability Manager - Version: 12.0.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Use Profitability Manager responsibility.
1. Create Hierarchy with 4 levels: Customer Level -> Level 1 -> Level 2 -> Rollup Level.
2. Assign Customers to each level.
3. Run Account Consolidation to populate FEM_CUSTOMER_PROFIT for the customers in
4. Run Profit Aggregation with Aggregate to customer checked - one row per customer is inserted
into FEM_CUSTOMER_PROFIT table with created_by_request_id = <request_id of the process>
and CUSTOMER_AGGREGATION code.
5. Run Profit Aggregation with Aggregate to customer unchecked. Select the hierarchy created,
select Customer Rollup top level and Customer Level Bottom.
6. Although the process was completed normally and the log shows there were 7 rows being
processed/loaded, there is no new row being inserted into FEM_CUSTOMER_PROFIT table with
the created_by_request_id = <request_id of the process>.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms