Unable to Save Selected Component in Mapping Rule Condition in PFT 11i
Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version 11.5.10 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On PFT 11.5.10, When attempting to build a component hierarchy definition within a mapping rule local condition, the process cannot be completed. Selected component does not show up in the component definition.
Expect to be able to select and save the component definition within a local condition.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Update a mapping rule
2. Select local condition update
3. Update User Dimension 01
4. Build a component
5. Use node selector - select node in hierarchy
6. Component definition is saved
7. In condition, search for the component definition column to get a pick list.
8. Select the component built previously and click on it.
9. The component does not show up in the condition component definition box.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms